KingGee Womens Vapour Hybrid Slip Resistant Composite Safety Shoe (K26555)
Our vapour women's is an engineered fit specifically for women, with a CME midsole providing energy rebound - you'll be walking for miles and miles on concrete surfaces all day without a worry. Ideal for warehousing & logistics industries.
- Engineered fit to the women's KingGee last
- Lightweight composite safety toe cap
- Sublimated proton mesh upper
- Internal proton knit upper
- Pre-consumer recycled TPU heat weld toe bumper
- Dual density / PU memory foam footbed
- Compression moulded EVA midsole at 55+/-2c density
- Durable rubber outsole
- SRC Max slip resistance
- Anti Static
- Certified to AS 2210.3.2019
- Apoda Endorsed - KingGee footwear and APODA are working together to deliver improved comfort and foot health for all of our end users. Footwear showing this logo have been tried, tested and recommended by experts.See similar products
- Composite Toe Foot Cap - Composite safety toe caps provide the same level of protection as that afforded by steel toe caps tested under AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 (200 Joules) or AS 2210.3:2019 standards, with the added benefit of being non-conductive and are up to 30% lighter than a steel toe cap.
- Anti-static - Boots with Anti-Static properties are designed to reduce the build-up of excess static electricity by conducting the body charge to the ground. This offers protection against ignition hazards such as flammable materials and gasses.
- SRC Slip Resistance - SRC offers the most superior slip resistance for all surfaces. (Tested on both ceramic tile floor with SLS solution and steel floor with glycerol).
- Rubber Outsole - Rubber offers 300 Celsius heat resistance. Rubber has excellent resistance to oils and acids and is naturally resistant to hydrolysis.
- Compression Molded EVA - It is a foam material known for its exceptional cushioning and durability. This process yields a resilient material that offers superior impact protection and comfort, making it an ideal choice for footwear, sports equipment, and other products requiring reliable support.
- Memory Foam Foot Bed - Sensitive to pressure and moulds perfectly around the contours of your foot. The PU bottom layer provides permanent cushioning and shock absorption.
- Benchmark - Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 meeting all Benchmark® requirements under the Australian and New Zealand standards.
- Women’s Specific Fit - refers to a design approach tailored specifically to women's anatomical needs and preferences. This product was developed considering the female body's unique shape, proportions, and biomechanics.